Commonly asked questions:
How do I find out the rates and book it?
Please visit our listing on Airbnb to find out rates and availability. You can also book instantly: https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/26592469?s=51
What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in is between 3-4pm on Sundays. We will meet you to go through the RV so appreciate if you can let us know in advance your arrival time.
Check-out is anytime before noon on the following Sunday.
Do I need to bring towels?
Facecloth, hand towel, bath towel and beach towel are all provided per guest per stay.
How many people does your RV fit?
Our RV has a queen bed, two bunkbeds and a pull-out double air mattress (similar to a pull-out couch). No more than four adults at one time or two adults and four kids.
What amenities are included?
– two sets of sheets per week per bed
– fully appointed kitchen: utensils, pots, pans, dinnerware, etc.
– BBQ, instant pot, griddle, (outdoor kitchen) coffee maker, tea, etc.
– continuous hot water
– all towels
– garbage bags, paper towel, toiletries,
– fire pit, camping chairs
– two beach chairs
– tv and blue ray disc player in bunk room
– 32 inch tv in living area with DVD player
– free internet at designated area at camp site
– one bundle of firewood provided per week
– National parks pass included for the week ($80 value)
– screened in gazebo
– custom built fire pit
– 30×12 deck
– four chairs and bistro set = 6 dining chairs
– located by park bathrooms: showers, toilets, etc.
– private, wooded camp site